Why are WWJ’s Locking Snap Backs so Advanced?
Wish and Whim Jewelry’s amazing Snap Backs are the most advanced cartilage stud earring because:
1. Our Snap Backs are quick and easy to change. Simply snap them on. To remove, push the ends together to unlock and slide off.
2. Our Snap Backs are flat and allow you to sleep comfortably. There are no posts poking you in the side of your head!
3. Our Snap Backs lock securely into place. Your earring won’t come loose and fall out.
4. Our Snap Back’s earring post is 19 gauge, the same as a regular stud earring.
5. Our post lengths are made to fit, choose from: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 7.5mm post lengths.
6. Our Snap Backs are easier to change because they are inserted into the front of the ear, just like a regular stud earring.
What earring post length should I select?
Your post length will change depending on the location of your piercing and the thickness of your ears. However, here a few guidelines:
-Regular Lower ear lobe: 6mm
-Regular Upper ear lobe: 5mm
-Regular Helix: 6mm
-Regular Tragus: 6mm
-Regular Conch: 6mm
-Thick ears: Regular +1mm, +2mm
-Thin ears: Regular -1mm, -2mm
Also, you can measure the thickness of your ear with the following method:
- Measure the length of a stud earring’s post.
- Insert that stud into the back of your ear, at the location where you plan to wear your new earring.
- Measure how far the post sticks out the front of your ear.
- Subtract the amount that the post sticks out the front of your ear from the total length of your stud’s post. This will give you the thickness of your ear.
Example: 9mm (length of post) – 4mm (length of post that sticks out the front of your ear) = 5mm (thickness of your ear).
Finally, please note that the flat back is 6mm in size, so you will want your piercing to be at least 3mm or more from the edge of your ear, otherwise the back will show.
Do you use sustainable and recycled gold?
Yes! Up to 98% of the gold I purchase is recycled, and all of the gold is audited by the SCS Global Services to meet environmental, social, and supply-chain-management requirements.
Are your diamonds conflict free?
Yes! All of my diamonds are conflict free in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Do you accept returns?
Yes! 100% Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied. I want you to be 100% happy. However, please let me know within 30 days of receiving your jewelry if you need to return or exchange a piece.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes! All of my jewelry is guaranteed against normal wear and tear for 1 year from the date of purchase. Just return it for a free repair, if needed.
Why do Made-to-Order and Custom Orders take so long?
It typically takes about 3-4 weeks to make simple pieces and 4-6 weeks to make more complex pieces. First, I order the materials and then I make the jewelry after receiving the supplies.